Preskočit na obsah

Who to turn to

If you want to obtain information:

  • whether your strategy document is subject to the assessment under the Act no. 24/2006 Coll. on the environmental impact assessment as amended,
  • which government authority is the competent authority for your proposed activity.
You can contact:
  • employees of government authorities for the environmental impact assessment (,
  • employees of affected municipality,
  • employees of EIA/SEA documentation centre  (Slovak Environment Agency)