Information system of Environmental Burdens (ISEB)
ISEB serves for collection of data and provides information about environmental burdens. ISEB is a part of the Public Administration Information System (according to § 20a, paragraph 1 of the Act No. 569/2007 Coll. on geological works (GeologicalAct), as amended).The Ministry of the Environment of the Slovak Republic establishes and operates ISEB and makes the data available for the public except the information about potential environmental burdens according to the special regulation. Public authorities and legal entities managing public funds are required to promptly provide free information related to environmental burdens to the operator of ISEB. The actual and verified data are freely accessible to the users of ISEB.
ISEB web application [SK] allows to search, view and print information which are in the Registers of ISEB:
1. Register of Environmental Burdens consisting of three registers:
2. Register of professional competence – established by the Ministry of the Environment of the SR according to Act No. 569/2007 Coll. on geological works (Geological Act), as amended. It contains a list of qualified persons including their contact information and type of geological license.
3. Register of geological licenses – established by the Ministry of the Environment of the SR according to Act No. 569/2007 Coll. on geological works (Geological Act), as amended. It contains a list of geological licenses issued to sole traders and legal entities, including their contact information.
4. State Remediation Programme of Environmental Burdens (2010 – 2015) – represents the basic strategic document for management of contaminated sites in Slovakia, which contains a list of high-priority sites, where geological works have to be urgently carried out.
5. Register of documents related to environmental burdens – contains such documents as final decisions on the determination of obliged persons and final decisions on the approval of a work plan.
6. Atlas of Remediation Methods for Contaminated Sites provides examples of practical use and enables an interactive link between the remediation method and remediated site registered in ISEB. It allows for searching the information by remediation methods and pollutants. The search in Registers of ISEB is possible through attributes, according to risk categories, locations or activities, or through a web mapping applications. Print reports in *.pdf, containing selected retrieved data, can be saved or printed.